Here’s this week’s FREE Card Tutorial to help you with your Birthday Cards #imbringingbirthdaysback. It is so much nice to receive a card in the mail. We all enjoy non-window mail.
Peekaboo Peach: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Watermelon Wonder: 4 x 5 1/4””
Whisper White: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
Basic Black: 3” x 3”
Peekaboo Peach Ribbon: 6” plus a bow
- Emboss the Watermelon Wonder cardstock with the Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Folder.
- Cut 6” of ribbon and wrap around cardstock so the ends attach on the back of the Watermelon Wonder and attach this layer to the card base.
- Using Peekaboo Peach ink, stamp the greeting from Confetti Celebration Stamp Set onto the Whisper White cardstock and cut it out using the Layering Squares Framelits.
- Cut the corresponding scalloped square out of Basic Black cardstock.
- Using Watermelon Wonder ink, stamp the lanterns from Confetti Celebration Stamp Set across the top of the Whisper White square.
- Attach the Whisper White square to the Basic Black scalloped square and then attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and attach it to the card using a Glue Dot.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White for the card insert and use one of the images from Confetti Celebration to stamp on it and on the front and back of the envelope.
- Add the Silver Dazzling Details as shown, allowing time to dry.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …