Here’s today’s Freebie Friday card. It has no sentiment so it would be suitable for all types of occasions. It uses a Photopolymer Stamp Set from the current Occasions Catalogue and will be carried over to the new Annual Catalogue. I’ve used the co-ordinating punch, Blossom Bunch Punch which is currently bundled with the stamp set saving you 15%. It won’t be bundled in the new Annual Catalogue so my advice would be to buy it now and take advantage of the savings. Use the HOSTESS CODE: YJJPZTUH.
Dapper Denim card stock: 5 ¾” x 8 ¼”, score at 4 1/8”
Flirty Flamingo card stock: 5 ½’ x 4”
Whisper White card stock: 5 ¼” x 3 ¾” x 2 (1 for the insert) + scraps to stamp blossoms
Crumb Cake card stock: 2 ½” x 5” (for banner)
Linen Thread – approx. 36”
- Using the largest banner framelit die cut the Crumb Cake then stamp on it using the Crumb Cake ink. Use a sponge dauber and ink distress around the banner using Dapper Denim. Take the Early Espresso ink and the stem & leaf image from Grateful Bunch and stamp on the Banner twice, inking only the top of the image the second time so the 2 images blend together. Wrap about 36’ of Linen Thread around the top of the Banner about 4 times and tie a bow.
- Ink up the lace image in Dapper Denim and stamp on the top and the bottom of the Whisper White cs and use the Sponge Dauber to ink distress around this piece
- On a scrap of Whisper White cs stamp the 3 Blossoms image with Flirty Flamingo, twice and punch out using the Blossom Bunch Punch. Adhere chosen blossoms with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Banner
- Adhere layers with Multipurpose Glue and the Banner at an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front of the card.
- Use the butterfly image and Flirty Flamingo ink to stamp on the inside of the card on a piece of Whisper White and adhere inside with Multipurpose Glue. Use the same image to stamp on the front and back of the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …