This week the Latte Girls’ are bring you some Sweet Treat Packaging ideas. This is a great time to be thinking about this gearing up for Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Make sure you check out the wonderful inspiration from Leonie and Narelle too.
I have a few little packages today which have been made using the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper #141981 A$19.25 and Scallop Tag Topper Punch #133324 A$38.00
Here are my 2 little boxes. One small and one a little larger to fit something yummy inside.
And the Inside
So, the measurements for this little box are:
1. Cut card stock to 4 ½” x 7 ¾”. You can comfortably get two boxes from one A4 sheet.
2. Score short side at 1¼ and 3 ¼.
3. Turn and score long side at 1¼, 3 ¼, 4 ½ and 6 ½.
4. Remove two corners and cut along the score lines
Tip: You can cut the score lines in different ways to create the tabs but this layout worked well for me because it added extra strength to the sides while still looking neat on the inside when the lid was raised.
5. Slide one of the three flaps over the guide of the Scalloped Tag Topper punch, and then push it right inside. Punch the decorative edge. It’s a tight fit, and takes a little wiggling – that’s the technical term – but it does work. Repeat for the other two flaps.
6. Decorate! Go wild.
5. Add Tombow adhesive or Sticky Strip. Assemble box.
Tip: The two side flaps go IN the box, and the front one goes on the outside.
6. With the lid closed, add a bow with glue dots.
Here’s my second box
And the Inside View
I received these little cookies from Leonie
Now the measurements for this one:
- 6 x 11 1/2″
- Score at 1 1/2″; 5″ 6 1/2″ and 10″ on the long side
- Score at 2″ and 4″ on the short side
- Make up as top box
- Card on lid is 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ with DSP measuring 3″ x 1 1/2″
I tied a Real Red bow and adhered it to the front of each box. This can be used to lift the lid and reveal the contents of sweet treat.
I hope you liked my Sweet Treat projects and give them a try for yourself.
Buy these as a bundle from me this week and receive the FREE tutorials for these 2 little boxes FREE plus 6% back via bank transfer or Pay Pal refund (your choice) when you order online and use the October Hostess Code 3FF66CJV. Be quick as this offer closes 11.50pm October 31st 2016 for ONLINE Australian orders ONLY
Make sure you visit the other blogs in the hop and try to leave a comment. We love to read what you think about our posts.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …
Shop Stampin’ Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store. Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.