Got to love Christmas for all the great crafting you can do. Make sure you check out Leonie and Narelle’s blogs for their wonderful Christmas inspiration. I have two projects to share with you today and both are fairly easy and I’ll give you some basic instructions too.
- Largest Star – Cut 1 in Kraft Card stock
- 2nd largest star – Cut 2 in Red Glimmer Paper and 2 in Window Sheet
- 3rd largest star – Use this to cut the centres from the Kraft and Red Glimmer Stars
- “Joy” or “Noel” – Cut 1 in Whisper White from Wonderful Wreath Framelit Dies
- Adhere Window Sheet to back of Red Glimmer Stars with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Adhere sentiment to the front of one star using Fine Tip Glue Pen
- Place Foam Strips around the back of each star on the Window Sheet – make sure not to leave any spaces
- Punch a hole in top of Kraft Star
- Adhere star with sentiment to front of Kraft Star making sure to line it up
- Lay flat and add Mica Flakes to inside of star then add backing star making sure to line it up with the other stars.
- The Window sheet makes it easy to line all the stars up.
- Place Baker’s Twine through the hole and your decoration is ready to hang.
Now my second project is a chocolate or sweet bar wrapper and is very easy to make.
- Cut Early Espresso card to 4 3/4″ x 4″ and score at 2″ ; 2 1/4″; 4 1/4″ and 4 1/2″ – adhere together
- Use the Tree Builder Punch and Basic Black Card to punch out 2 trees for antlers and adhere to top of box
- Use Tree Builder Punch and Soft Suede to punch out the Cloud and trim the top straight – this is the hair/mane and adhere over antlers
- Use Soft Suede and 1″ Circle Punch for nose
- Use Real Red and 3/4″ Circle Punch for nose and the on the nose
- Use Whisper White and 1/2″ Circle Punch to punch out 2 eyes
- Use Early Espresso and the 1/2″ Circle punch to punch out 1 circle to cut in half for eyelids
- Use the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and Basic Black to punch out 2 inner eyes and the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker for a marks on the eyes
- Adhere the nose and eyes and the eye lids to the front of the box
I hope you enjoyed these projects today and you’re able to make use of them for this Christmas.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website
Shop Stampin’ Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store. Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.