Thank you for stopping by again today. It’s Wednesday so it’s Latte Girls Blog Hop day with Freshly Brewed Daisy Lane. Please make sure you visit the other blogs in the hop for more inspiration.
Freshly Brewed Daisy Lane
Use these products for this card
Cut 2 pieces of the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack and angle cut the ends. Flip one over so you have the angles forming a ‘V’ at either end. Adhere to the card front with Glue Dots. You’ll see how to do this in the video.
Now watch the video. Have a few laughs and see how I CASed the Catalogue
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Don’t you think these daisies are so pretty? I’m going to have a try and making some Gerberas, so watch this space as they say.
Freshly Brewed Daisy Lane Basics
- Card base is Seaside Spray A4 Cardstock
- Distress, with your Paper Snips Scissors, the Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
- Use Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the stamping layer and the card insert
- Stamp in Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad, the tiny daisy from the Daisy Lane Bundle on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals as adhesives.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…