Welcome to another Wednesday blog hop with the Latte Girls. Today’s theme is Freshly Brewed Dashing Deer, so hop along and be inspired by what is shared.
Freshly Brewed Dashing Deer
This has to be one of my favourite bundles from the Holiday Catalogue.
Tip: You can place the die cut deer in any position on your card from standing flat to bounding high.
Tip: Die-cut first and then use your embossing folder. Here I have used the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the Gold Foil Sheets. Make sure to lightly spritz the back of your Gold Foil Sheets with water before running it through the Big Shot with the Big Shot Platform.
I just love the look this gives with the deer. Magic!
Tip: Wipe your card piece over with an Embossing Buddy to remove static and any oily fingerprints. You’ll get a much cleaner image
Use Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad or similar to stamp one of the other deer on the card insert and the outside of the envelope. It just makes your card look finished and that you really cared when you made it.
Freshly Brewed Dashing Deer Basics
- Cut Garden Green A4 Card Stock base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Merry Merlot A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Gold Foil Sheets to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Die cut the large deer in the Gold Foil using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Run your die cut Gold Foil Sheet through the Big Shot with the Big Shot Platform and the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Wipe over a scrap of Merry Merlot card with your Embossing Buddy
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Pad and sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Use your Heat Tool to heat set this piece and then adhere to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Use Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere the Gold Foil to the Merry Merlot
- Adhere the card fronts to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a card insert in Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3./4″
- Stamp a small deer using Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad and do the same on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.