Here we are again with another Freshly Brewed Blog Hop brought to you by the Latte Girls. Leonie shared her wonderful project with you in her post and some of Veronica’s lovely cards as well.
I just love bears (oh and owls), however I love the photopolymer stamp set Baby Bear. Here’s my card share for this blog hop.
Just as a treat today, I’m going to give you a free tutorial on how to make this card which I designed for a friend who is due to have a baby girl shortly.
Flirty Flamingo card stock: 5 ¾” x 8 ¼”, score at 4 1/8”
Crumb Cake card stock: 5 ½’ x 4”
Whisper White card stock: 5 ½’ x 4” 5 ¼” x 3 (for the insert) + scraps to stamp bears and basket
Linen Thread – approx. 36”
- Stamp the bears in Crumb Cake and another in Flirty Flamingo and cut out by hand
- ink up and stamp off twice
- ink up and stamp off once
- ink up and stamp
- Ink up the basket from Sitting Here in Crumb Cake, Cut out with Snips and place a slit along the inside of the basket so the bears will sit inside behind the front edge of the basket
- Mask off right hand edge and stamp
- Mask off right and left hand edges, line up and stamp, repeat
- Mask off left hand side, line up and stamp
- Stamp the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo and also ink distress around the edge of the Whisper White piece. Wrap the Linen Thread around one short edge and tie a bow.
- Adhere layers with Multipurpose Glue offsetting the Crumb Cake and Whisper White
- Place bears in basket in desired position and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back ensuring bears and basket are stuck together. Adhere to card front
- Adhere Sequins where desired
- Stamp bow in Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo adhere to bears with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Ink up and stamp off once with #1
- Ink up and stamp with #2
- On the 5 ¼” x 3 of Whisper White stamp the #2 bow in desired colour
Don’t forget to visit the other blogs in the hop and please leave a comment. We all love to hear what you think of our projects.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …