Let’s see what the latte Girls come up with this week in their blog hop, Freshly Brewed Stitched All Round. Make sure you see all the inspiration they share.
Freshly Brewed Stitched All Round
Have you bought this very versatile bundle? I just love it Stitched All Around Clear-Mount Bundle. I’ve used it I don’t know how many times. Use it with Watercolor Paper and do a wash of colour with ink and an Aqua Painters. Here, I’ve used Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
Use the holes in the labels to thread some Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack through and tie small knots in each end to hold it in place. It’s just a different way of using and attaching ribbon and adds interest to your card.
Use the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to add more interest to your card. I think it just takes it to the next level, don’t you?
Stamp the sentiment in Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad twice. Die cut one of these and the other just snip above and below the sentiment, so you have just the sentiment. Then banner cut the sentiment and adhere it on top of your die cut piece using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Freshly Brewed Stitched All Round Basics:
- Cut Petal Pink A4 Cardstock card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Watercolor Paper to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use your Aqua Painters and Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad to create a wash background on the Watercolor Paper
- Die cut and emboss with Big Shot Embossing Mats the two Label dies one in Petal Pink A4 Cardstock and the larger one in Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Adhere these two dies with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Thread the Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack through the holes at either end and tie each end in a small knot
Freshly Brewed Stitched All Round More Basics:
- Stamp the sentiment twice in Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White. Die cut one and cut the sentiment from the other.
- Adhere just the sentiment to the die cut sentiment piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere the sentiment piece over the ribbon and centred on the two Label dies with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the long image to the card insert and the envelope
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Label and sentiment piece and adhere it to the Watercolor Paper ensuring it is centred
- Adhere the card insert inside the card
- Place Share What You Love Artisan Pearls where desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.