Here’s a little something out of the ordinary from the Latte Girls, a Freshly Brewed Window Card. Hop along to each blog to see the inspiration shared this week.
Freshly Brewed Window Card
Tip: Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and trim it down. Then adhere it to a scrap of Poppy Parade A4 Cardstock and trim and banner cut. Saves measuring and uses up some scrap card at the same time
Die cut a circle from the card front using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies and use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere it to the card front. Another way of adhering the doily looking piece would be to use the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
Tip: To make the die cutting easier use Whisper White A4 Card Stock
Stamp the images using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on:
I used Shimmery White A4 Card Stock as I wanted a bit of glimmer and shimmer
Freshly Brewed Window Card Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 1/4″
- On a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock die cut the baubles from Detailed Baubles Thinlits Dies
- Die cut a large circle in your card front using Layering Circle Framelits Dies and adhere the bauble over the top of it using Liquid Multipurpose Glue or the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and Shimmery White A4 Card Stock stamp your images and sentiment
- Trim sentiment and adhere to Poppy Parade A4 Cardstock as described above, then adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Colour you images using Stampin’ Blends – Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Smoky Slate Light Stampin’ Blends Marker, Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker and Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
- Cut a card insert using Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Poppy Parade Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the compass on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.