Features & Benefits
Crimps paper and On Board chipboard up to 16.5 cm wide Metal and plastic construction Comfort-molded handle and turnkey Requires very little hand pressure
Product Number 101618 A$37.95
For Your Information
For the straightest and tightest crimp, place your index finger at the top of the handle and firmly squeeze the handle while crimping. For paper larger than 16.5 cm wide, fold before feeding through the rollers.
I’ve used the crimper to seal the ends of this sour cream container. The crimper has many uses.
Corrugated handmade paper is a special embellishment you can add to cards, page layouts and off-the-page projects alike!
Use crimped paper as a background platform to enhance a central image. A nice sized square (you can custom make the size, within the limits of the size of the tool you use) makes a great mat for a photo or stamped image, adding texture and pop without even using any dimensional adhesives!
Crimped decorative papers can also be used to embellish other things like boxes, card tins, and photo frames.
- Try crimping different weight card stock. (Thinner papers will not hold their creases as well as thicker ones)
- Try using foiled paper in the tool
- Customise your own paper design by writing, painting and/or stamping on it before winding it through the tool
- Set your finished paper diagonally on your project instead of straight on
- Layer several pieces of corrugated paper with other embellishments (such as paper flowers) for a truly spectacular 3D effect.