Welcome to my blog again today. I really appreciate you spending time with me. I’m still using retiring bundles and Designer Series paper and have continued with the Tea Time Suite with From Me To You.
Use these soon to retire products for this card:
- Time For Tea Photopolymer Bundle
- Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack
- Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
From Me To You
Run it through the Big Shot with the Big Shot Platform and the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Don’t forget these retiring tools – available until 3rd June or while stocks last
Cut a piece of Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper to 14.4 cm x 7.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 3″ and adhere it to the bottom of the embossed piece
Use some of the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper to add to the flap of the Very Vanilla C6 Envelopes and the card insert which measures 13.5 cm x 1.3 cm or 5″ x 1/2″ with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
From Me To You Basics
- Cut a card base of Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Stamp the sentiment in Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad on Card Stock A4 Coastal Cabana and die cut using the Framelits from the Time For Tea Photopolymer Bundle
- Also, die cut a piece of Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock and adhere the two die cuts using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Tie a bow using the Coastal Cabana Ribbon from the Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack and adhere it to the top of the sentiment piece using a Glue Dots
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
All Retiring 3rd June, or while stocks last