Welcome to another Latte Girls Blog Hop with projects to inspire you. This week we’re featuring Frosted Florals. So make sure you hop along to see all the inspiration.
Tip: Give the entire card front some shimmer by spritzing with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and Frost White Shimmer Paint
The Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets are just gorgeous and really add an extra dimension to your projects. They are adhesive, so no fiddling needed, just peel and stick.
Frosted Florals Basics
- Cut the Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock for a card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Fold and score at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut the first layer of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Adhere to the front of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut the Frosted Floral 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper layer to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform to die cut 1 leaf in White Vellum A4 Card Stock and 2 in Silver Foil Sheets
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White A4 Card Stock using Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad and die cut out
- Die cut a larger label using Merry Merlot A4 Cardstock and adhere this to the smaller label using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Using Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp a large flower onto White Vellum A4 Card Stock and die cut. Adhere to the sentiment piece using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Using Glue Dots adhere the leaves under the sentiment piece
- Adhere the Tranquil Tide 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Velvet Ribbon using Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Adhere the sentiment piece to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mix up a solution of Rubbing Alcohol and about 3 drops of Frost White Shimmer Paint in a Stampin’ Spritzer and shake well
- Spray liberally over the front of the card and allow to dry
- Adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a card insert using Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp 3 flowers on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.