Welcome to my blog again today. My apologies for running a tad late with this post which is another in my series of ‘How Do I Do That?’. Today I have Frosted Window Technique.
Frosted Window Technique
For this card use:
- Ornate Style Cling Stamp Set
- Petal Pink 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Organdy Striped Ribbon
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels or Pearl Basic Jewels
To make the window use:
Now watch the video to see ‘How Did That?’ technique
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
I used the following Stampin’ Blends
- Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
More Frosted Window Technique
Helpful tools for this project are:
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.