Today’s video tutorial is a Little Gift Box for Mum which you could put a couple of chocolates in and fold up a Gift Voucher for under the chocolates. Great Mothers’ Day present.
Now I did make this in my Live with Libby on Tuesday but have since changed the measurements, so I decided to do a video for you.
Gift Box for Mum
These little boxes are very quick and easy to make. It s great for using up scraps of Designer Series paper and card stock.
So watch the video and see what you think. If you make one, I’d love to see it.
Gift Box for Mum Basics
For the Box
- Cut card to 8.2 cm x 9.8 cm and score on every side at 1.7 cm or
- 3.1.4″ x 3 7/8″ score at 5/8″ on all sides
- Cut the card to 6.5 cm x 13 cm score at 1.2 cm; 6.2 cm; 7.4 cm and 12.4 cm or
- 2 5/8″ x 5 1/2″ score at 5/8″; 2 5/8″; 3 1/4″ and 5 1/4″
- Cut to 4.5 cm x 6.5 cm or
- 1 7/8″ x 2 1/2″
- If you find this is a little too close to the edges trim it down a tiny bit
Do you have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If not, I would love to be your source for these amazing products and hopefully give you a good dose of inspiration from time to time. Live in the Australia and need a catalogue? Just let me know. This is not just a hobby for me, it is a passion! Click on the header above to find out more info on how you can earn free stamp sets just by shopping with me. Earn Loyalty Rewards!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my Online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below