Welcome to another Latte Girls Blog Hop today. Thanks so much for spending some time with us. As Christmas gets closer we often want to give things other than presents so today we have some ideas for a Gift Card Holder for you.
Gift Card Holder
For this project use:
- Holly Jolly Christmas Cling Stamp Set
- Night Before Christmas 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- 1″ (2.5 Cm) Circle Punch
Use the 1″ (2.5 Cm) Circle Punch to create little semicircles in the centre of the wallet.
Round all the corners using the Detailed Trio Punch
More Gift Card Holder
- Cut Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock to 10.5 cm x 21 cm
- Cut at 12.5 cm on the long edge
- Score ate larger piece at 3 cm and 9 cm
- Score the smaller piece at 3 cm
- Burnish all score lines really well
- Apply Tear & Tape Adhesive tothe sides and base of one flap and adhere to the other flap. This forms your pocket for the money or gift card
- Cut Night Before Christmas 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to 14.4 cm x 5 cm and another piece to 14.4 cm x 3 cm. Round 2 of the corners on the smaller piece using the Detailed Trio Punch
- Adhere the smaller piece to the top flap and the larger piece to the bottom flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stamp the trees from Holly Jolly Christmas Cling Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad on Old Olive A4 Card Stock
- Use your Paper Snips to fussy cut it and then add some Foam Adhesive Strips to the base of the shape at the back and adhere to the front of the wallet as a closure
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.