I’m sharing another idea for using Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle and Gingham Gala 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper with Gingham Butterfly. It’s an easy card and doesn’t take long to replicate or change to suit your needs.
Tip: Use either a Journaling Pens or a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to add extra stripes or checks to your Gingham Gala 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper. This adds a little depth and dimension to your project.
Use the body of each of the butterflies if you want to but I’m not very good at lining them up.
Stamp the butterflies in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, then for the large butterfly stamp off (2ng generation stamping) in Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad and for the small butterfly stamp full strength in Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Gingham Butterfly Basics
- Cut card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front layer or Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Cut Gingham Gala 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to 7 cm x 9.5 cm or 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and rule your extra lines using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker or a Journaling Pens
- Adhere the Gingham Gala 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper to the card front layer using liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a length of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine and wrap around the card front layer about 3 times and tie off in a bow. Adhere the bow to the card front layer with Glue Dots
- Place Foam Adhesive Strips around the wrong sides of the card front layer and a bit in the centre and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp your chosen butterflies from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Use Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad to colour the butterflies as described above
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the butterflies in Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad both on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and adhere the insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the butterflies as described above and place a Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the butterfly element
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White A4 Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. Trim and banner cut. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back
- Die cut a circle in Whisper White A4 Card Stock and a scallop circle in Basic Black A4 Card Stock using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies. Adhere the 2 circles together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the butterflies to the circle and then add the sentiment where desired.
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE