Today I’m sharing some sparkly goodness. Why? Because I can. Glittery Blended Season sparkles and glimmers with the best of them and uses the Blended Season Bundle, Stampin’ Blends and some Glimmer Paper.
Glittery Blended Season
Would you like to see how I made this? Join me for my Live with Libby
What You Will Need:
Stamp Bundle – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Bundle
Glittery Blended Season Basics:
- Cut card to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Die cut the largest of the frames from the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies
- Stamp with Stazon on the Window Sheet
- colour the image with Stampin’ Blends
- Adhere the image to the Glimmer Paper with Glue Dots
- Fussy cut the two images out and adhere to the frame
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment
- Adhere the embellishment piece to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Colour Rhinestone Jewels with Stampin’ Blends and adhere to the front of the card
- Cut a piece 3.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp on this piece and an envelope in Memento then colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Adhere the card insert into the centre of the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.