Welcome to my blog again today with Global Stamping Friends Spring. Be inspired as you hop with us to see the wonderful Spring projects International Demonstrators share with you. If you’re hopping in order, you have come from Amanda Farlinger. Great projects!. You can see a full list of participants below.
My spring card features the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Tags In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) products, both of which are Sale-A-Bration products available free for you to choose until March 30 with a $90 spend
Global Stamping Friends Spring
For this card use:
- Tags In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
- Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Silver Foil Sheets
- Stampin’ Blends
Tip: Colour the background with Stampin’ Blends of choice. Here I used:
- Mint Macaron Light Stampin’ Blends Marker on the background
- Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker on the background
- Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends Marker also on the background
- Granny Apple Green Light Stampin’ Blends Marker for the tips of the leaves on the flower
Use the flowing colours with Sponge Daubers to colour the flower:
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad for the leaves
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad for the flower centre
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad for around the centre
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad for the next colour working outwards from the centre
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad for the edges of the flower petals
More Global Stamping Friends Spring
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
- Amanda Farlinger
- Angélique Stempelkeuken
- Libby Dyson – YOU ARE HERE
- Sharon Dalton
- Jenn Curtis Charles
- Tricia Butts
- Rachel Macleod
- Kimberley Anne Morris
- Jan Musselman
- Barbara Welch
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.