It’s my great pleasure today to join this International Blog Hop. We’re all aiming for the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip in 2019 to the Greek Isles – what an awesome trip it would be. So, I have Go for Greece Blog Hop for you today and this week I’m focusing on projects you could make for Mother’s Day which will be on May 13th here in Australia.
Now before I get stated, I wanted to remind you of a special event just for today (as NBN and technology didn’t play nicely together yesterday)! I have a prize give away and share some new product up close with you, so pop a long and have some giggles too.
Go for Greece Blog Hop – Chocolate Box. Great idea for Mother’s Day
This box uses up some Designer Series Paper and as we’re coming to the end of the current catalogue, that’s what I need to do so I have room to buy new DSP. These boxes are both made from Whole Lot of Lovely DSP (one of my favourites from the 2017 – 2018 Annual Catalogue). What’s your favourite?
You also need your Envelope Punch Board and some adhesive. I used Tear & Tape.
Go for Greece Blog Hop Basics:
- Start with a piece of card or Designer Series paper 6 3/8″ x 6 3/8″ or 15.9 cm x 15.9 cm
- Use the Envelope Punch Board:
- Punch and score at 1 1/8″ or 2.8 cm then again on the same side at 2 1/2″ or 6.2 cm
- Turn 180 degrees, so the opposite side to the one you just punched and scored on and repeat as above.
- On the sides which were not punched and scored, punch and score on those score lines previously made
- Line up the point at 2 1/2″ or 6.2 cm and ensure it’s straight, trim off excess triangle, flip and repeat on the other side, using your trimmer.
- Round off points using the corner rounder on the Envelope Punch Board.
- Snip up score lines
- Adhere sides and embellish
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for this project today by clicking these product images below