Go for Greece Blog Hop. It’s a tremendous pleasure to participate in this Go for Greece Blog Hop with an International cast of Demonstrators who are all aiming at earning Stampin’ Up! Greek Isles Trip in 2019. Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop and leave comments as you go.We all love comments.
Doesn’t it look so amazing? I’m working really hard to earn this trip.
Go for Greece Blog Hop
I decided to use retiring 2016 – 2018 In Colors for my card which is stamped using the Lovely Wishes Photopolymer Stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue.
You really should to start buy these now as come mid April, some products (especially re-inkers) start running out. Click on the above image to start shopping for products now.
Stamp the central image in Basic Grey Archival Ink and Emerald Envy Ink after stamping off and Sweet Sugarplum fir the flower. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray too.Die cut with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies.
Lightly spritzed the Emerald Envy card before running it through the Big Shot with the Petal Burst Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder. Dynamic just means it’s fat and only needs one clear plate and the regular platform. Spritzing it with water helps give a better impression and stops any unforeseen warping of the card.
Go for Greece Blog Hop Basics:
- Cut card base of Sweet Sugarplum to 29.29.7 (A4) cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White layer cut to 14.9 cm x 8.5 cm or 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Cut the Emerald Envy layer to 14.9 cm x 8 cm or 5 1/2″ x 3″
- Also Whisper White card is needed for the embellishment piece which is die cut with a Layering Oval
- Sweet Sugarplum is needed for the Scallop Oval
- Cut Basic Gray 3.8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon approx. 25 cm or 10″ tied in a flat knot or reef knot
- Insert of Whisper White is 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ and is stamped with a flower from the set in Sweet Sugarplum. Stamp the envelope in a similar fashion.
Enjoy the blog hop and all the other inspiring projects participants share with you today.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I do appreciate your time.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my Online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below