Thank you for joining me today in another International Blog Hop with the Go For Greece Team. I’m privileged to be with this great group of demonstrators and I’m sharing Golden Share What We Love
Golden Share What We Love
This is my Gold Card. I have cut the Gold Foil and used a Stampin’ Spritzer to moisten the back a little before running it through the Big Shot. As this Lovely Floral Is a Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder, you only need 1 clear plate.
I just love the look, don’t you? It gives off a look of timeless elegance and regal-ness (new word 🙂 ).
The sentiment is stamped with Versamark and embossed with the New Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (Yay it’s back!!)
I die cut the flower from the Petals & More Thinlit Dies, in Rich Razzleberry. Banner cut the sentiment and then add the Basic Black, trim and banner cut it also. It is adhered to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Golden Share What We Love Basics:
- Whisper White Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Fold and score at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Basic Black is 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Gold Foil measures 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Ribbon – tie the ends in a reef or flat know and snip where needed
- Sentiment – stamp on scrap and trim, then add to Basic Black and trim
- Card Inset is 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp both card insert and envelope in Rich Razzleberry using the small group of flowers from Love What We Share Stamp Set
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…