Today’s card could be used for Christmas, New Year or any other occasion you want to send best wished for Good Cheer uses the First Frost Clear-Mount Bundle with the gorgeous Tranquil Tide 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Velvet Ribbon
Tip: Add White Vellum A4 Card Stock elements which have been die cut, to your project.
Add some Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to your card front as another element which creates interest and depth to your card
Tip: Place 3 strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back of your sentiment to add the Tranquil Tide 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Velvet Ribbon in a zig-zag fashion. Twist the ribbon as you adhere it so you always see the right side on the card front.
Good Cheer Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Merry Merlot A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut Card Stock A4 Pear Pizzazz to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm and adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock to stamp the sentiment, 1 large flower and 2 small flowers. Die cut these using the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Using Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock to stamp 3 long leaf sets and die cut them out
- Use Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock to stamp 2 leaves and then die cut them out
- Die cut a leaf using White Vellum A4 Card Stock
- Die cut a label using Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock
- Adhere the two labels together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue and then place 3 strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back of this piece
- Add the Tranquil Tide 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Velvet Ribbon to the back of the sentiment piece in a zig-zag fashion
- Add the leaves using Glue Dots
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the flowers and sentiment piece and adhere to the front of the card
- Add some Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets where desired
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert
- Stamp the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes using the flowers and Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.