Now, you will love this Goody Bag. It’s quick and easy to make. You can use Designer Series Paper on the front if you wish, I’ve used the Layering Squares Framelit Dies for the scallop edge on the topper and lastly ended with the Layering Circle Dies to make the hole in the front of the bag. .
Watch the Video or scroll down for all the instructions
Measurements & Instructions
- Card for bag 13 cm x 29 cm or 5 1/4″ x 11 1/2″. Score at 12 cm & 17 cm or 4 3/4″ & 5 3/4″
- Topper card 13 cm x 8 cm or 5 1/4″ x 3 1/2″. Score at 4 cm or 1 3/4″
- Designer Series Paper (optional) 12 cm x 13 cm or 4 3/4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere to front before die cutting. Note direction of pattern on paper aligns with front of Goody Bag
- Burnish all score lines well
- Die cut a circle using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies (Note: You could substitute the circle for an oval or square)
- Use the largest Scallop Square (from Layering Squares Framelits Dies) to die cut a scallop edge along one edge of your Topper
- Place ‘goodies’ in the Gusseted Cellophane Bag which has been trimmed to 15 cm or 6″
- Turn top of Cellophane Bag over and sandwich between the ‘bag’ and the ‘topper’. Punch 2 holes in the centre of the Topper about 1.5 cm or 3/4″ from top and about 2.5 cm or 1″ apart. Thread ribbon or Thick Baker’s twine through the holes and tie a bow
- Embellish with a tag or other embellishments as desired.
Would you like to win a Bitty Butterfly Punch?
If you’re an Australian Resident (no Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, sorry) I would love for you to win this punch worth $28.00 plus postage, absolutely FREE. I would love you to sign up for my Newsletter – leave your name, email and address and on 30th March I will choose 1 winner using a Random Generator. So, what are you waiting for? Click on the banner below and sign up NOW!!
10 REASONS TO Subscribe to my Newsletter today
#1 – Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
#2 – Mobile friendly – view it on the go
#3 – 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
#4 – Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
#5 – Registration links for my live, virtual classes
#6 – Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
#7 – My personal specials
#8 – Easy to forward to friends
#9 – Ideas
#10 – Stay in touch with me
#11 – WIN products 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!