If you hadn’t noticed, I think the Blended Season is a must buy product. I have been showcasing different projects using it over the past week and a half and I do hope you’ve enjoyed them. Today I have Gorgeous Blended Season with its Watercolouring technique using the Watercolour Pencils Assortment 2 available this month.
Gorgeous Blended Season
This was a very easy card to make and so very relaxing. I should have added some Pearls or Rhinestones or other embellishments. I’ll do that before I send it off to a dear friend.
What You Will Need:
- Stamp Set – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Ink – Versamark Pad and Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tools etc. – White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool and Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
- Card – Basic Gray A4 Card Stock, Basic Black A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhesives – Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals and Foam Adhesive Strips
Gorgeous Blended Season Basics
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut the first layer to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Wipe card with Embossing buddy and stamp image with Versamark
- Heat set the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Choose your colours and colour the image – Gorgeous Grap used for the flowers and Granny Apple Green and Garden Green for the leaves
- Use the Clear Wink of Stella to ‘blend’ your colouring
- Stamp your chosen sentiment in Versamark and heat set with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Trim the sentiment piece and add some Whisper White behind it, leaving just a tiny edge adhering the two pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Cut card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the floral image on the card insert and envelope in Gorgeous Grape.
- Adhere the insert using Multipurpose Liquid Glue; the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Foam Adhesive Strip and the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add embellishments as desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.