Hello and happy Friday! Thanks so much for stopping by today and spending time on my blog with me. Today I have Gorgeous Grape Daisy Lane for you. I can’t tell you how much I love this stamp set and how versatile it is. You can even make masculine cards with it!
Gorgeous Grape Daisy Lane
For this card use:
Use ink colours which compliment each other. Here I have used:
Did you notice the ‘splatters’ on the card front? Here’s how I did that.
- Open the Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad so you can use the lid as a palette.
- Drop 1 drop of Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill in the open lid.
- Then with an Aqua Painters drop in some water and swirl the brush tip in it.
- When the brush tip is wet with ink and water, tap it over your card using a finger to tap the Aqua Painters with.
More Gorgeous Grape Daisy Lane
- Tie a multiloop bow with Linen Thread. Tie an extra knot over the original to give you a couple of ‘tails’ to your bow.
- Add Clear Faceted Gems and Pearl Basic Jewels to finish your card front off
I have a FREE class of 4 cards if you buy the bundle. You will receive the free tutorials to make the 4 cards and enough supplies to make 8 cards in total, 2 of each of the 4 designs. Plus by ordering the bundle you will also receive the usual gifts from me, free card, free exclusive 6 tutorial bundle and a free small gift.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.