Today I’m sharing another card from the Snowflake Showcase Suit of products called Happiness Surrounds
Do you like clean and simple cards? This is one of them and can be made quite quickly.
Tip: Change the sentiment and make a few of these cards at the same time
Add some Pearl Basic Jewels to make the card look special. Use different sizes of Pearl Basic Jewels. I used smaller ones on the flowers as I didn’t want them overpowered by the size of the pearls. However, on the card front itself, I felt I could use larger Pearls.
Happiness Surrounds Basics
- Cut Basic Gray A4 Card Stock card to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock card to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/” x 4″
- Use Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad to randomly stamp flowers at an angle from lower left to top right of the card front
- Adhere the card front to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp some flowers on Whisper White A4 Card Stock in Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad and Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad then die cut and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs (you need approx 5 flowers
- Die cut some leaves from Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock
- Use Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp some single leaves on the card front. Stamp off first and keep stamping without reinking, randomly
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock and trim to approx 8 cm x 1.3 cm or 3 1/4″ x 1/2″
- Cut a piece of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock 8.3 cm x 1.3 cm or 3 3/8″ x 1/2″ adhere to the sentiment piece ensuring the left-hand sides are flush with each other and there’s a small bit showing under the Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card front
- Adhere the other elements attaching the leaves using Glue Dots
- Add Pearl Basic Jewels to the centres of all the flowers
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp 3 flowers on it and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…