Welcome back to my blog today. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to spend time here. I have another card using neutral colours today, Happy Birthday Neutrals sneaks in a bit of golf too.
I’m in New Zealand at the moment for Stampin’ Up! OnStage Live event and I’m going to have some serious fun. It’s an amazing event where Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world come together to stamp, swap, chat and to be inspired. Watch my Facebook Business page for the occasional update and photo.
Happy Birthday Neutrals
For this car use:
- Falling Flowers Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Happy Birthday Thinlits Die
- Metallic Pearls
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
Measure the die and cut the card and the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to that size. Adhere one side of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to the card, then run all pieces through the Big Shot with the Happy Birthday Thinlits Die. Then it’s as simple as removing the backing from the other side of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets and adhering the layers together.
Cut a piece of Sahara Sand A4 Card Stock to 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and use Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the flourish from the Falling Flowers Clear-Mount Stamp Set. Stamp randomly around the piece.
Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and stamp the flourish on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes in Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pad. Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Happy Birthday Neutrals Basics
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand A4 Card Stock for the card base to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Gold Foil Sheets to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Adhere the Gold Foil Sheets and the stamped piece to the front of the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the sentiment as previously discussed
- Add Metallic Pearls where desired on the front of the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share.