Welcome to my blog again today and another Freshly Brewed Blog Hop with Happy New Catalogue!. Hop along and be inspired by what is shared.
Happy New Catalogue!
For this project use:
Useful tools for this project are:
Now watch the video to see how I made this
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
More Happy New Catalogue!
- Cut Card Stock A4 Smoky Slate (2) 19 cm x 29.7 cm or 7 1/2″ x 11 5/8″
- Score along the short edge at 8.2 cm and 17.8 cm or 3 1/2″ and 7″
- Score along the long side with the 1.3 cm or 1/2″ tab at the bottom at 7.5 cm or 3″ then rotate it around until the 1.3 cm or 1/2″ tab is at the top and score at 8.8 cm or 3 1/2″
- Cut 1.3 cm or 1/2″ tab to 19.9 cm x 19.9 cm or 7 5/8″ x 7 5/8″
- Score on all sides at 2.5 cm and 5 cm or 1″ and 2″
- Cut In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (4) 8.5 cm x 12.5 cm or 3 3/8″ x 5″ and (1) 8.5 cm x 8.5 cm or 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
It’s a bundle bash! If you are thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator now’s the perfect time to join. Not only will you get a Starter Kit—already a great value at A$169 for A$235 worth of products—but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue for FREE.
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.