Welcome to a Latte Girls Blog Hop. The first for 2019 and we have Happy New Year Blog Hop. For my project, I have used the Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle, and 2 FEE products from Sale-A-Bration (when you spend A$90 or more) – Hello Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set and Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack
Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop and leave a comment too. We love comments.
Happy New Year Blog Hop
This was so easy to make and can be used to ‘Celebrate’ any occasion. Today it is for New Year.
Tip: Go to the dollar stores to source your frames. They often have good ones for less than you’d pay elsewhere. This one was only A$4.
Tip: Cut a backing piece of card in Shimmery White A4 Card Stock. This will be larger than the actual ‘artwork’.
Trim a piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to the frame size. In this case, it was 10 cm x 15 cm or 4″ x 6″.
Happy New Year Blog Hop Basics
- Cut Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to size
- Punch out a number of butterflies using Butterfly Duet Punch from the bundle and Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 7 cm x 7 cm or 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Use the ‘Celebrate’ from Hello Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set (FREE Sale-A-Bration set) and the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and stamp the sentiment towards the bottom of the piece of card
- On a scrap piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock stamp the butterfly of choice from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle, using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and then Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad. Don’t forget to stamp in the body once you have punched out the butterfly.
- Place 3 or 4 strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive, vertically on the back of the piece and adhere the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack
- Adhere all butterflies with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Put the frame together and give as a gift or use it as home decor.
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
LAST DAY TO SHOP YEAR-END CLOSEOUT
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE