Welcome to my blog again today for another ‘How Do I Do That?’ video and today we’re looking at Heat Emboss Vellum Underneath which continues my series on Vellum.
For this card use:
- Beautiful Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Versamark Pad
- Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- White Vellum A4 Card Stock
Heat Emboss Vellum Underneath
Now watch the video to see how I did this.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Use the following ink colours:
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
More Heat Emboss Vellum Underneath
- Cut card base of Highland Heather A4 Cardstock to 14.85 cm x 21 cm
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm
- Cut Card Stock A4 Pear Pizzazz to 14.4 cm x 10 cm
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm
- Stamp flowers and leaves from Beautiful Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Cut White Vellum A4 Card Stock to 9.5 cm x 7 cm and heat emboss the sentiment as shown in the video
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…