Latte Girls are sharing a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set with you today. Hello Cupcake is a lovely photopolymer stamp set and great for birthdays.
It’s FREE with a $90 purchase from any current catalogue and the Clearance Rack.
Tip: To get FREE product, which includes Hello Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set spend A$90 from:
- Annual Catalogue
- Occasions Catalogue
- Clearance Rack
- Any combination of the above
Tip: Add interest to your card by die cutting some of the elements. I used Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
Tip: Stamp off for the cupcake case so the colour isn’t as intense. Here I used Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad stamped off
Tip: Add Silver Metallic Thread behind the sentiment and offset the sentiment to create focus and interest
Tip: Use Metallics Sequin Assortment as ‘fallen sprinkles’ on your card front to continue the party theme.
Hello Cupcake Basics
- Cut a card base from Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front layer of Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- On a spare piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock stamp the sentiment from the Hello Cupcake Photopolymer Stamp Set in Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Use Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to stamp the cupcake as follows. Case in Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad stamped off. Then using your Silicone Craft Sheet and Shimmery White Embossing Paste scoop out a small amount of the paste using your Palette Knives and add about 2 to 3 drops of Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill and work it into a consistent colour. Place a thin amount on the cream part of the stamp and stamp down above the cupcake case. Wash the stamp under running water. Using Silver Embossing Paste and a Palette Knives wipe a thin amount of paste onto the top part of the cupcake and stamp down. Wash the stamp immediately. Allow this to dry
- Use the Big Shot, Big Shot Magnetic Platform and the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to die cut both the dry Cupcake and the sentiment. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of the Cupcake
- Adhere the cupcake where desired.
- Place Silver Metallic Thread on the back of the sentiment piece and adhere to the card front layer where desired
- Using Metallics Sequin Assortment and Liquid Multipurpose Glue adhere some sequins on the card front layer to resemble ‘sprinkles’.
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Use the sprinkles stamp and Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE