I’m sharing another card using products from the Snowflake Showcase Suite, called Hello Friend. This one is definitely a Keep It Simple Card and won’t take very long to make at all.
Tip: Make several of these at the same time and just change the sentiment. Then you have cards ready for many different occasions on hand
Tip: Use your Silicone Craft Sheet to build the flower and leaves up so you can tuck the stems along the flower parts
Hello Friend Basics
- Cut a card base of Card Stock A4 Smoky Slateto 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Stamp the large image in Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad about 1/3 up from the bottom on the right
- On a scrap of Whisper White A4 Card Stock stamp the sentiment in Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Trim the sentiment down and add a Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card front in the lower right
- Die cut from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies a leaf in Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride, a leaf in Whisper White A4 Card Stock and a flower in Basic Gray A4 Card Stock
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere these to the centre of the stamped flower
- Add 3 black Faceted Dots to the card front
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13. cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Place the Whisper White C6 Envelopes to the right of the card insert lining up the bottoms of each
- Use Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the large floral type image across the 2 pieces (i.e. half a floral image on each piece)
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.