This week I’m going to focus on the NEW Cling Mount Stamp Sets from Stampin’ Up!. So today I have for you Hooray Birthday Statements. I really like the Birthday Statements Cling Stamp Set as if offers you varying techniques for colouring and varying ways of adding it to a card.
Cling Mount stamps feature the same quality rubber stamps you’ve always loved and they now come with highly adhesive image labels. The benefit is that they will cling like crazy to clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about your stamp image shifting or falling off the block. Cling stamps make stamping easy.
Hooray Birthday Statements
Tip: Try colouring different aspects of the stamp set for varying effects.
Use Stampin’ Blends – Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and the Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
Pop in on my Live With Libby tomorrow on my Facebook Business Page to see a number of NEW Cling Mount Stamps, how to mount them and use them. Plus we have a few laughs and you get to make suggestions on the cards I make
Tip: Use colours which coordinate with ribbon and other embellishments you have.
Hooray Birthday Statements Basics
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and the ‘Hooray’ stamp from Birthday Statements Cling Stamp Set to stamp the image.
Tip: Make sure you ink up the image well. I find if I give the ink pad a wiggle over the image as well as pressing the ink pad firmly several times on the image, I get a good image. Alternatively, use the Stamparatus which will work well with the NEW Cling Mount Stamps
- Colour the image as desired. Leave some ‘light’ spaces for shading purposes
- Die cut out with the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies which fits the image. Also, die cut out 1 size larger framelit using Highland Heather A4
- Adhere these two pieces together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue. I chose to adhere them on an angle
- Place Foam Adhesive Strips on the back
- Cut a card base of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the image piece
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and then punch it out using the Classic Label Punch
- Place Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and adhere to the card front
- Tie a bow using the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack and adhere to the front of the card using Glue Dots
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Place it side by side with the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Place masking tape or a sticky note across the ‘birthday’ stamp from Birthday Statements Cling Stamp Set to mask off the ‘Birthday’ part of the stamp.
- Ink up the stamp with the mask on it with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Remove the mask and stamp on both the card insert and envelope at the same time
- Colour with Stampin’ Blends or Watercolor Pencils or Watercolor Pencils
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…