Today we’re hopping with the Latte Girls again and we’re inspiring you with Incredible You.
Tip: Don’t forget to use your Textured Impressions Embossing Folders when making layered cards. Spread the Liquid Multipurpose Glue with the broad end of the bottle. It makes it easier to spread and gives a better grip.
Use Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to give the illusion of vines in the background.
Here’s my card made with the Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set.
Tip: Use tones of colour if you’re not sure what will coordinate with what.
Here I’ve used:
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad and Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad for the flowers and coordinating card stock of Gorgeous Grape A4 Cardstock and Highland Heather A4 Cardstock
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad and Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad for the stems and leaves
Now, look what the Incredible Like You Project Kit is like finished. So pretty.
Tip: Make sure you use the stamp set which comes with a kit, for other projects too
When you have stamped your flowers and stems and you’re happy with the tonal qualities of your stamping. Allow the ink to dry, use a dry Aqua Painters to dab Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on the tops of the petals and some of the leaves.
Tip: Using photopolymer stamps makes it easy to add the leaves and stems and join them up to make them look like long stems.
This is the Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set which can be used for many projects apart from the kit. Tis is a two-step stamp.
Incredible You Basics
- Cut the card base of Highland Heather A4 Cardstock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a layer of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4′ and run through the Big Shot with the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Adhere this piece to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a piece of Gorgeous Grape A4 Cardstock to 12.4 cm x 8.5 cm or 4 3/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 11.9 cm x 8 cm or 4 7/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Stamp the flowers and greenery as described before and add the touches of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, then adhere this piece to the Gorgeous Grape A4 Cardstock with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere this piece to the front of the card where desired with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and die cut out using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Die cut out a Scallop Oval using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and Highland Heather A4 Cardstock
- Adhere the 2 ovals together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue and then place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere where desired to the card front.
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the flowers and leaves as before on both the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Then adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…