Today’s card features an Inked Water Colour Background. I played around with this during my Live With Libby on Facebook this week and this is what I came up with
Inked Water Colour Background
What You Will Need
- Stamp Sets – Winter Woods Clear-Mount Stamp Set and Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Embellishments – Pearl Basic Jewels
- Colouring Tools – Basic Black Dark Stampin’ Blends and Aqua Painters
- Ink – Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad, Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Pad and
- Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Watercolor Paper, Blueberry Bushel A4 Cardstock, Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals
Now watch the video to see how I did this technique. You can work out what works best for you after having a bit of a play with it
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Inked Water Colour Background Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut layer 1 to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut layer 2 to 13.9 cm x 9.5cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Watercolor Paper is trimmed to 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 5″ x 3 1/2″
- Use your Aqua Painter to watercolour the background with 3 different colours
- When dry stamp image where desired
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White and trim then add coloured cardstock to the back leaving a small border
- Add colour to Pearls using Stampin’ Blends
- Adhere all layers together then to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Adhere sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Pearls where desired
- Cut card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp image on card insert and envelope
- Adhere card insert inside the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.