Something a little different today as I conclude my series on ink. I have an Inky Scrap Page I made a little while ago. Be kind it was a photo taken in the 1980s of a K-6 School where I was Teacher In Charge.
Inky Scrap Page
What You Will Need
- Ink – Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper, Whisper White 12″ X 12″ Card Stock and Basic Black A4 Card Stock
- Tools – Journaling Pens, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
Inky Scrap Page Basics
- Use your 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm or 12″ x 12″ Whisper White card as the base
- Randomly tear about 0.6 cm or 1/4″ from each side tearing towards you from Nature’s Poem D.S.P.
- Ink around each side using Soft Suede
- Adhere to the base page with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mount your photo on Whisper White leaving enough space to journal
- Using Swirly Scribbles die cut Basic Black to give a wave effect
- Adhere all layers as desired with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.