Join & Save
- Did you know that demonstrators never pay full price?
- Demonstrators can earn hostess benefits?
- Did you know that demonstrators personal purchases count towards quarterly minimums, sales volumes, career sales, milestones, awards, etc?
- Did you know that the minimum instant savings on personal purchases is 20% (Or earn 20% on family/friends purchases)
- And that when you reach your first level BRONZE ELITE you then save 25% (Or earn 25% on family/friends/customer purchases).
- Did you know that our savings/discount is on top of any specials that Stampin’ UP! offers for even deeper savings?
I love being a happy shopper at my favourite craft store.
Why pay full price for the product you love??
JOIN today and start with the kit – $235 in product for just $169 with FREE shipping (AND YOU PICK THE PRODUCT)
- Become a member of Stampin’ Up and my community, called the Krafty Owlz with the purchase of the Stampin’ Up starter kit. Our group is made up of hobby stampers and business-minded stampers, and we welcome everyone! There are many perks to being part of Stampin’ Up:
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and an additional 10% on top of that in the first 45 days)
- Earn additional income of up to another 20% of your sales
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine on a 4 times per year basis
Plus, as a part of our community – the Krafty Owlz – you get extra special perks. I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals from learning new stamping techniques or building a stamping empire! Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Online Team Training and stamping & business tips daily
- Free business training as needed or requested
- Team Facebook Group
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers
About the Starter Kit
The kit is a sweet deal – just pick out $235 of product for only $169 – and no shipping!
Your choice of up to $235 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $80!.
That’s a total value of $315!
If you’re interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Join Now image below to join Stampin’ Up!
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $235 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
I thought it would be a useful place to share some of the FAQs which I often get asked when someone is considering joining my team.
And if you’ve already had the questions answered by me, this is the page you need.
These are in no particular order but based on recent questions.
Q. What is the quarterly minimum and when are the quarters?
It is $470 + GST catalogue price which is $376 net (after your discount). The quarters are Jan-March, April-June, July-September, Oct-December.
When you join SU, you are already within a calendar quarter, so Stampin’ Up! allows you that first part quarter as a ‘grace’ period. A sort of settling in period for you to find your feet. So, therefore, your first quarterly minimums don’t need to be met until the one after. For example, I joined in October, but I had all the way through until the end of March to meet my minimums, and anything I bought/sold during October also counted.
Q. What happens if I don’t meet my minimums?
You will be given an extra month to try and achieve them, but if you don’t, you are not required to return anything to SU, you aren’t obliged to do anything more, and aren’t tied into anything. You will simply go into an ‘inactive’ state, and no longer be able to sell or buy at the 20% discount. However, should you want to rejoin, you can join the same upline immediately by buying a fresh starter kit. But should you wish to go to another upline, you must wait 90 days.
Q. Do my personal purchases count towards the quarterly minimums?
Yes! SU doesn’t mind who does the buying, whether it’s you, your neighbour, or someone else. They will just look at your total figures.
Q. How do I get the discount, and how do I earn commission?
As a demonstrator, you get the immediate 20% discount off the net price at the point you make your purchase through the dedicated demonstrator website. SU does all the calculations for you! If you are selling to someone you receive the same 20% but as a commission rather than a discount.
Q. Can I earn more than 20%?
Yes, from your own personal sales, you can earn up to an extra 15% commission based on your total monthly sales/purchases.
There’s extra earning potential as you advance in title too.
And if you have a team, there’s extra earning potential there too.
Q. Do I have to pay tax?
This depends on how much you sell, versus how much you buy and whether you are registered for GST or not. You are not required to have an ABN until your sales reach a certain point and demonstrator Support can give you those details.
Q. I only want to buy products for myself. Is that okay?
Of course! I welcome all people to my team, whether they want to make a business or get a discount for their own hobby, or anything in between. I appreciate all my team equally and give as much support as I’m asked for, and as much guidance as needed.
Q. I think I might want to make this a business in the future, but at this stage; I just want to buy a few things for me, is it okay to change my mind as to what demo I want to be at a later date?
Yes! Every person who signs with SU and with my team joins up equally. We are all called demonstrators, even those who don’t actively demonstrate. However you choose to enjoy your SU benefits is up to you, and should you head down one ‘path’ and want to move in another direction, then I will fully support you along the way.
Q. I live 200 miles from you; can I still be in your team?
Of course! My team is all over Australia, and while we cannot get together as a whole group, I have a very active facebook group for the team, I am in permanent contact with everyone as and when it’s needed, making one to one phone calls and dates. In modern life, miles make no difference!
Q. Can I read the terms and agreement before I sign up?
Yes, and I recommend that everyone does. You can find the legalese when you click on the JOIN NOW link
Q. I would like to have an online business like you; can you help me with that?
Most definitely. There are no secrets to having a successful business, and research plays a key part, but I am happy to pass on my experiences to my team. I don’t share this with anyone and everyone, only my team.
Q. If I want to do videos, will you help me get started?
Like the previous question, there are no secrets to having a YouTube business, but I only share my specific camera and video set up with my team, so of course, when you’re in the team, I will share everything with you!
Q. Do I have to have a blog?
No! Having a blog is beneficial, but not essential. You can have a successful business without any online interaction whatsoever. Blogs and social networking are still only a few years old, yet Stampin’ Up! is almost 30 years old…
I do hope this is useful to you, and I can’t wait for you to join Stampin’ Up! and to join my Krafty Owlz Team.
And of course, I may not have answered your question, so I will always be at the end of the phone, or the end of an email to answer it.