Welcome to this week’s Latte Girls Blog Hop. Joyous Noel Suite is the theme and I do hope you visit each blog for inspiration
Joyous Noel Suite
Have you used the gorgeous Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Reversible Ribbon? It ties into a beautiful bow and is so easy to use and makes your projects look a million dollars.
Do you like the Joyous Noel 6″ X 6″ Glimmer Paper I’ve used with the Sprig Punch? Use Glue Dots to attach them to the back of the Whisper White Circle which has been die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
Joyous Noel Suite Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White A4 Card Stock using Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad and then die cut with Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Punch out several sprigs from the Merry Merlot and Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper from Joyous Noel 6″ X 6″ Glimmer Paper using the Sprig Punch from the bundle
- Adhere the sprigs to the back of the circle with Glue Dots
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the circle and attach to the card front
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Using Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp an image on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.