Welcome to another International Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Blog Hop where we’re inspiring you with our projects as part of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop May 2019. I am so privileged to be part of this group and value friendships and training received as part of this wonderful group. I have a sneak peek for you today, with a bit of a difference. Please visit all the other blogs in the hop and leave a comment. We love sharing what we love and value and appreciate your comments.
This card features new products which will be available on 4th June 2019:
- Sailing Home Cling Stamp Set
- Sail Away Trinkets
- Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop May 2019
I did have a bit of fun making this card and my fingers became quite inky. I used some Sponge Brayers and Stamping Sponges. Use the masking technique by stamping on some post-it note tape and cutting the hull and sails out with snips to use as maks.
Then use some square post-it note paper to die cut a circle using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies. Use the circle and the outside frame made when you die cut the circle, both as masks.
Colours used in this technique on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock were:
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad
Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop May 2019 Basics
- Use Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock as the card base
- Add some Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper to the lower half of the front of the card
- Cut the card front from Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
- Stamp the image in Versamark Pad and sprinkle with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set
- Mask as described above
- Use the colours listed and a combination of Sponge Brayers and Stamping Sponges to colour the card front
- Colour the sails using the White Pencil and the hull using the Black Pencil from Watercolor Pencils
- Use the Layering Circle Framelits Dies to die cut a circle in Calypso Coral A4 Card Stock and adhere to the back of the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Attach the Sail Away Trinkets and the Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine using Glue Dots
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…