Welcome to my blog today. I appreciate you visiting and spending time with me. Today is my first time entering Kylie’s International Blog Highlight May 2019.
I hope you like my project and will vote for me. The theme for this month is Encouragement
For this card use:
- Good Morning Magnolia Bundle
- Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack
- Copper Foil Sheets
- Watercolor Paper
- Aqua Painters
Kylie’s International Blog Highlight May 2019
I have a few friends in need of a card like this at present. A couple struggling with Cancer and the associated treatment and another on Dialysis and hoping for a transplant soon. I try to send them each a different card per week and follow up with phone calls as most live away from where I currently live.
Heat set using your Heat Tool.
Note: With this technique, you will always achieve a different effect.
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad for the centre
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad for the leaves
- Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad for the flower
Kylie’s International Blog Highlight May 2019 Basics
- Adhere the White Vellum A4 Card Stock and Copper Foil Sheets to the card base of Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the flower and leaves
- Trim the leaves where necessary
- Use Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Wash over the flower gently, using your Aqua Painters
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…