Not long now until Sale-A-Bration finishes. Have you received the FREE products that you want? Lattice Happy Birthday uses Sale-A-Bration free products along with some other. I spent some relaxing time with Stampin’ Blends whilst making this card.
Lattice Happy Birthday
- Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set – FREE Sale-A-Bration Product
- Detailed With Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
- Stitched Labels Framelits Dies
This really is a Simple Stamping technique. Ink up the large image from Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad onto Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and stamp. Then die cut the image using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
Colour the image using Stampin’ Blends. Used here are:
- Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker for the flower centres
- Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the leaves
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
Stamp the small flower image from Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set on the card insert which is cut from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″. Do the same on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and colour, gently using the above Stampin’ Blends
Colour the frame inside the lace on the image with Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Marker
Stampin’ Blends certainly make colouring easy and a pleasure.
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
If you bought:
You would qualify for 1 Level 1 FREE Sale-A-Bration Product
Stamp the sentiment onto Shimmery White A4 Card Stock using Detailed With Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set and then die cut it using the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. Adhere it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Lattice Happy Birthday Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 12.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 5/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Adhere all layers and the card insert using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.