I love the sentiment in the Ribbon Of Courage Clear-Mount Stamp Set. Live Every Moment has given me the inspiration for this card.
Live Every Moment
Help the fight against Breast Cancer
Click the pink ribbon above to be taken to the donation page for Australia.
- Stamp the ribbon in the centre of the front panel with Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Stamp the sentiment over the top of the ribbon using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Tip: Use the Stamparatus to line up the image and the sentiment
- Use the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Petal Pink A4 Cardstock and run through the Big Shot using the Big Shot Platform and one clear plate
Tip: Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with water and lightly mist the back of the Petal Pink A4 Cardstock before you place it inside the embossing folder. You will get a better impression and the card won’t buckle or crease
Live Every Moment Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Run this piece through the big shot with the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Cut a piece of Basic Black A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink A4 Cardstock to 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Adhere all these pieces to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 12.9 cm x 8.5 cm or 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Stamp on this piece as previously indicated, then adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp a heart on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes using Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.