Today I want to share with you some Love Narrow Note Cards which are quick and easy to make. You could easily adapt the Love Narrow Note Card using other products in your stash, if you wanted them for another occasions.
Love Narrow Note Card 1
Make someone smile by sending them a note on one of these cute little cards.
* Small and narrow
* 20 Thick Whisper White cards and 20 envelopes
* Note card: 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ (6.4 x 11.4 cm)
* Envelope: 2-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ (7 x 12.1 cm)
They are a great price at A$14 and would also make a great gift for any paper crafting friends. (Item # 145583).
Here’s another view of the first Love Narrow Note Card with the envelope.
I’ve used the Sure Do Love You Bundle (Item # 145966 at A$84.50) to make the card. I also used the Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. You could choose from a number of products in this suite to shop and earn a Sale-A-Bration Reward. Just A$90 will earn you a reward.
Here’s a close up view of the accent piece on this card.
Just die cut the heart from the D.S.P. stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and die cut. Stamp the sentiment in Calypso Coral and punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Add a Linen Thread double bow and you’re done.
I used the Layering Circle framelit Die which measures 2 1/8″ or 5.4 cm inside diameter to die cut a circle for the inside flap of the envelope. Slip the circle inside the envelope so it’s just beneath the gummed edge and close and burnish the crease on the flap. Add some Liquid Adhesive and close flap again, thus adhering D.S.P. to inside flap.
Love Narrow Note Card 2
Another super easy card.
- Cut large piece of Designer Series Paper to 2 1/2″ x 2 5/” or 6.4 cm x 6.8 cm and adhere with Liquid Glue
- Cut a strip of Designer Series paper 2 1/2″ or 6.4 cm long and adhere with Liquid Adhesive. This was the reverse of the large piece of D.S.P. and is just 1 row of hearts. You could use what ever is suitable for the occasions you’re making for.
- Die cut the hearts after stamping one in Powder Pink and the other in Berry Burst and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here’s a close up of the centre piece.
Host a Workshop/Party
Sale-A-Bration is a great time to host a workshop or party. I’m happy to talk to you about what suits your needs the best:
- In person Party/Workshop – you need some friends of course; a table for everyone to work around; some light refreshments. I will provide everything else in consultation with you. These Narrow Note Cards would make an ideal make and take for your guests.
- Facebook Event Party. I create the event and you add your friends. It’s a closed group and I post on the event page leading up to ‘party time’ and after ‘party time’ to ensure guests understand what it’s all about. There are games and prizes and you as the hostess can stay at home in your pyjamas and drink wine while commenting during the party and encouraging your guests to buy. I can even supply you with catalogues before hand. No refreshments needed, don’t have to tidy the house etc. A win, win!
- Catalogue Party – I provide catalogues and order forms with a Hostess Code. You either collect orders or have your friends place online orders using the hostess code I give you. Orders close on a set date. You all get to keep the catalogues and I either send or give you a hostess reward plus what you earn in Stampin’ Rewards.
Click on the banner to see when I’m available to do your party.
Love Narrow Note Card Final View
I hope you enjoyed these two Narrow Note Cards today. Don’t forget to stop by to my Facebook Live today.
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…