Live with Libby last Tuesday saw me share some new 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure products. Now, these will be available from January 3. Today I’m sharing the card I made using a Sale-A-Bration free cling mount stamp set and some ribbon from the 2019 Occasions Catalogue called Lovely Lace SAB 2019.
I also need to remind you of the Year End Close Out Sale happening at present where you could save up to 40% on discontinuing products. Shop now by clicking the banner below.
Lovely Lace SAB 2019
Tip: Spend A$90 to receive this stamp set FREE from January 3 to March 31
Tip: Use Stampin’ Blends to colour the images in front of the lace.
Now watch the video to see other new products from the 2019 Occasions Catalogue, Sale-A-Bration Brochure and the new Craft & Carry Stamparatus® Bag.
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Tip: Always use your Embossing Buddy on your cardstock before stamping with Versamark Pad and sprinkling White Stampin’ Emboss Powder on. This will help prevent embossing powder clinging to the static on the cardstock. It also removes any residue left by your fingers.
Tip: Use Glue Dots to adhere your Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8″(1.6 Cm) Variegated Ribbon to the front and back of the card. This will enable you to position the ribbon exactly and give you a flat finish.
Lovely Lace SAB 2019 Basics
- Cut your card base of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold the card base at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad to stamp the large image from the Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set
- Colour the flowers with Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- Colour the leaves with Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Cut Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8″(1.6 Cm) Variegated Ribbon to 12 cm or 4 3/4″ and adhere to the stamped layer with Glue Dots
- Adhere to the card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use Versamark Pad to stamp on a scrap of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock the sentiment from Golden Afternoon Cling Stamp Set.
- Sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the sentiment and heat set using your Heat Tool
- Adhere the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere the card front to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Tie a bow from the Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8″(1.6 Cm) Variegated Ribbon and adhere to the centre of the ribbon using Glue Dots
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock and stamp the small flower image on it and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Colour as for the large image and adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.