Today we’re having some fun by sharing with you Marbling with the Stamparatus. Make sure you visit all the blogs to gain the most hints and tips for this fun technique
Marbling with the Stamparatus
You Will Need
- Stamp Set – Stylish Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Ink – Berry Burst; Merry Merlot; Rich Razzleberry and Versamark Pad
- Cardstock – Shimmery White; Merry Merlot; Whisper White and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Stamparatus; Simply Shammy; Heat Tool and Embossing Buddy
- Other – Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder; Metallic Pearls
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- I have a video of how I did this technique with the Stamparatus and the DistINKtive stamp set of Stylish Christmas
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Here’s a close up of the central image of the card I made during the video.
Marbling with the Stamparatus Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Shimmery White to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ 4″
- Ink up in the lightest ink first. It’s best to start out light as you can always add more colour but you can’t take it away
- Swirl extra colour on using your finger – with or without a glove
- Continue doing this until you’re happy with the result.
- Emboss the swirl. Use your embossing buddy before stamping with Versamark. Add embossing powder and heat set.
- Add sentiment where desired and adhere to the front of the card
- Cut a card insert 13.5 m x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″, stamp and adhere to the inside of the card
- Stamp on the outside of the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…