Masculine Gift Bag
This post shows you how to make a Masculine Gift Bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board. Now, it does use some retired product which can easily be swapped for current product. Current product is listed below under Products.
- Instead of using a button, try punching a circle with a 1/2″ Circle Punch from dark card stock and then using your Paper Piercing Tool to pierce to holes and then threading the Linen Thread through the holes. You have just created a car button.
- Card measures 12″ x 9 1/2″ or 30.5cm x 23.8cm and making the Large Gift Bag with the 12″ or 30.5cm part of the card going across the top of the Gift Bag Punch Board.
- Turn the card and punch the one section which will form the top turn over section of your Gift Bag.
- Place a tiny pencil mark in the centre of the front panel at 1 11/16″ or about 4.2cm. Line this point up with the pointer on your Gift Bag Punch Board and punch. This gives you a ‘collar’.
- Trim off remaining portions of the top of the bag as these aren’t needed
- Cut two pieces of Designer Series Paper measuring 2″ x 6″ or 5cm x 15cm. Leave about 1/4″ or ).6cm and turn over DSP pieces at right angles to make collar. Use the small Square from the Layering Squares Framelits and form lapels and adhere to ‘front’ of Gift Bag.
- Attach Bow Tie where desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!