I was fiddling around on the weekend with my masks and thought I could try a bit of a different technique which I have called Masked Masking Technique. It’s probably been done before by someone else as all things seem to come and go in time.
Masked Masking Technique
This card uses Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party. The shimmery White Embossing Paste has Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Write Marker ink added to it on the Silicon Craft Sheet. Here’s a closer view:
It’s quite easy to do and all you really need is a piece of sponge, ink, embossing paste, mask and palette knife – all Stampin’ Up! products. Some paper towel and painters tape come in handy too,
Masked Masking Technique Video
Masked Masking Technique Basics:
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- First layer is 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Second layer is 13/9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Cut ribbon to about 20 cm or 8″ and attach to card. Use a small piece of ribbon to create a bow and attach with Glue Dots
- All layers are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Card insert is 14 cm x 9.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Did you get a New Catalogue yet? No? Well, I have 2 ways for you to get it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!