I have another Christmas card today in a sort of traditional colour mix. Merry Christmas features the emboss resist technique with Frost White Shimmer Paint and reinker.
Today we’re using the Merry Christmas To All Photopolymer Bundle and Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Reversible Ribbon.
Don’t forget my Live With Libby today. Note the change of time this week.
I’ll be sharing how I did this technique in my Live With Libby, so make time to pop by
- Recipe: 2/3 rubbing alcohol + 6 drops Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill + 3 drops Frost White Shimmer Paint in a Stampin’ Spritzer. Shake the mixture well before spraying.
Don’t forget to stamp on the inside of your card and the envelope. I think it just finishes the card off nicely.
What do you think of today’s card? I’d love to read your comments.
Merry Christmas Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut Shaded Spruce A4 Cardstock card to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the sentiments in Versamark Pad and sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set with your Heat Tool
- Shake the Stampin’ Spritzer well and lay down some paper towel or similar
- Spray the front of the card liberally
- Wipe off any excess on the embossing with a paper towel or similar
- Allow drying while die cutting the ‘Merry’ from Gold Foil Sheets using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Use Glue Dots to attach ribbon
- Adhere all layers using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the ‘Merry’ using Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp one of the images from the set in Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad on both the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Tip: Place some weight on the foil sentiment to help it to adhere to the card front
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.