Be Merry D.S.P. Treat Holder
Today’s post is all about a Be Merry D.S.P. Treat Holder. This little treat holder is very quick and easy and uses the Be Merry Designer Series Paper. Be Merry just so happens to be one of the many you may choose for FREE when you purchase 3 packs of designer Series Paper from the Annual and/or Holiday Catalogues. See below for more details. So onto today’s Be Merry D.S.P. Treat Holder project:
You would get a few of these out of one sheet of Designer Series Paper and they could look different with different ribbon or trim and use both sides of the D.S.P. to create that difference. Here’s another look at the sample:
Now, watch the video to see just how quick and easy these little Treat Holders are to make.
Be Merry D.S.P. Treat Holder Measurements etc
- The card or Designer Series Paper needs to be 8 1/2″ or 21.5 cm wide
- Score at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″ or 5 cm, 10 cm, 15 cm and 20 cm – with the 8 1/2″ or 21.5 cm length at the top of your scoring tool
- The treat holder can be any height. My sample was 5 1/2″ or 13.8 cm
- My treat holder from the video is ” or 20 cm high.
- Score along the base at 2″ or 5 cm which will form the base of your box – with the height at the top of your scoring tool
- Ribbon/Trim – length enough to tie your ribbon or keep your holder closed
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!