Mini Favour Bag
You’re just going to love this Mini Favour Bag which can be made from some Designer Series paper left overs and a bit of ribbon. Now it should fit a couple of those little Easter Eggs in it, some Hershey’s Nuggets, some of those tiny Post It Notes and anything small you’d like to give to someone.
Isn’t it just too cute for words? Quick to make as well with very few supplies. Make a few and pop them away for quick gifts,
- 1 piece of Designer Series Paper 5″ x 3″ or 12.5 cm x 7.5 cm. Score along both long sides at 1/2″ or 1.3 cm
- Place a mark on both long sides at 3″ or 7.5 cm from base
- Score at 1 1/4″ or 3.2 cm from base and again at 1 3/4″ or 4.4 cm from base
- Cut from the 3″ or 7.5 cm mark along the score line to the top. Use a corner rounder to round the corners either side of the top. Run your bone folder along the top flap to give it a natural curl.
- Place Tear & Tape on the back and side flaps on both sides. Snip along tab score lines to score line along both long edges
- Put bag together
- Cut ribbon to 6″ or 15 cm. Place Glue Dots or Tear & Tape on ends of ribbon and adhere inside of bag
- Place an embellishment on outside flap of bag
- Put Velcro dot on bag and underneath top flap
Would you like to win a Bitty Butterfly Punch?
If you’re an Australian Resident (no Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, sorry) I would love for you to win this punch worth $28.00 plus postage, absolutely FREE. I would love you to sign up for my Newsletter – leave your name, email and address and on 30th March I will choose 1 winner using a Random Generator. So, what are you waiting for? Click on the banner below and sign up NOW!!
10 REASONS TO Subscribe to my Newsletter today
#1 – Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
#2 – Mobile friendly – view it on the go
#3 – 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
#4 – Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
#5 – Registration links for my live, virtual classes
#6 – Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
#7 – My personal specials
#8 – Easy to forward to friends
#9 – Ideas
#10 – Stay in touch with me
#11 – WIN products 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!